A company’s success isn’t based on the number of employees, but rather the quality of the employees. You need people who adopt the company vision, stand behind your mission, and deliver the skills – both soft and hard. But finding the talent you need, when you need it can be a costly and time-consuming challenge – especially when you make a bad hire.
Enter in the search and staffing firm – but wait . . . Choosing a staffing firm isn’t like deciding whether it’s more convenient to stop at Lowes, Home Depot, or Walmart for a couple of furnace filters. It’s more like choosing which heating and air-conditioning specialist you want to keep your furnace running smoothly and efficiently. The professional you always call – because they know you, your company, and your entire heating and air-conditioning system.
Building a long-term, ongoing relationship with a search and staffing partner is essential to finding staff that ensures company success. Don’t settle for a firm with a “fast food” mentality – one that merely fills orders. Connect with a firm that understands the value of a true partnership; a firm that:
• Invests time in learning and understanding your company vision, mission, culture, standards, key drivers, and value propositions.
• Connects not only with your current needs but also with potential future needs so they can be proactive in their search for talent – earmarking potential candidates before the pressure’s on.
• Recognizes and accommodates the skills gap issue by proactive searching for multiple skills and experience – including essential technological and soft skills.
• Provides a single point of contact – with someone experienced and knowledgeable in your industry.
When choosing a search and staffing firm, look for a firm that is enthusiastic about what they do; a firm that cares about their clients and can provide testimonials from highly satisfied customers. Don’t hesitate to ask crucial questions, such as:
• Do they have the staff, and experience necessary for a long-term relationship?
• Do they not only search and supply, but act as a consultant, both listening and advising?
• Can they provide evidence regarding the depth of their network and connections to talent?
• Are they committed to your big picture, while taking care of the details?
• Do they have a comprehensive knowledge of specific industry skills and experience?
• Do they have a solid grasp of essential leadership and soft skills?
Springborn Staffing understands why choosing the right staffing firm is essential to your business success. We love what we do and strive to be the partner your company needs – whether it’s finding and retaining great people, balancing your workforce to changing demands, or maintaining a smooth administration and management. Our fully-certified recruiters provide best-in-class personnel solutions for all your needs. In fact, we do more than promise excellence. We stand behind our employees’ performance – 100% guaranteed.